'This Is Intimacy': Everything Celebrities Have Said About Their Relationships in Quarantine

During the April 29 episode of her Facebook Watch series Red Table Talk, which focused on the coronavirus pandemic’s impact on relationships, Pinkett Smith opened up about
to Will Smith.


"I gotta be honest. I think one of the things that I’ve realized is that I don’t know Will at all," she said.
She elaborated, "I feel like there’s a layer that you get to, life gets busy and you create these stories in your head and then you hold onto these stories and that is your idea of your partner, that’s not who your partner is."
Pinkett Smith said that she's now "going through the process of having to dissolve all of those stories and all the ideas of Will" that she has built in order to better understand him.
"This is intimacy," the actress said. "Just being able to get to who our loved ones are beyond that which we have perceived."
"The thing that Will and I are learning to do is be friends," she said, adding that for the moment, "Will and I are in the process of him taking the time to learn to love himself, me taking the time to learn to love myself and us building a friendship along the way.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why sexting is something you should definitely do in a relationship

‘It’s all about relationships and being that positive role model for the kids that need us the most’

Many romantic relationships are actually doing fine under coronavirus lockdown, study finds